We are looking for some fun, hardworking and friendly people to join our volunteer team for the Downtown Victoria Buskers Festival.
We have a variety of opportunities for everyone to get involved. The festival runs for six days (July 11th – 16th) and shifts start at just four hours long, although we would love to see you for longer!
- Festival Guides – Provide information and directions to guests. Guides will be positioned either on site or roaming the downtown core to provide locals and tourists information on the festival. This role will also help with crowd control and safety aspects of the festival.
- Production & Artist Support – Assisting production crew as needed. Supporting artists as they set up and move around the festival with equipment. This role will involve some heavy lifting.
- Sellers – Merchandise sales and beverage garden sales (must have Serving It Right Certification) Please note this position will require an updated police check (which can be obtained from your local police station for free).
- Green Team – Help keep our event green! Assisting with recycling stations and providing people with festival information
- Headliner – This is the team that will keep the festival running and will jump in to help when needed. This role will also see people taking on more of a team leader role throughout the festival and will require a longer time commitment.
For more information please email: email@example.com