Here are a few great options for Family Day activities in downtown Victoria...stay tuned for more!
February 18 is Family Day! Come on downtown and check out a few incredible events. Grab a snack at one of our delicious restaurants and cafes and celebrate with a little time together. The snow should be gone by then (?), so a walk through the inner harbour and an explore of a few lovely shops might be just the thing! If you work downtown, try exploring a different part of town. You might be surprised by a few new hot spots! Or maybe a movie is more your scene? We’ve got you covered, and don’t forget the extra butter!
Here’s a few great things going on – see you there!
- What: Bring the family to get a sneak peek at the hands-on interactive for the upcoming Family: Bonds and Belongings exhibition, that will open June 2, 2017. The Pacific Opera of Victoria will be performing pop-up operas in Old Town and the Forest Diorama. The Greater Victoria Public Library will have a mobile library set up outside the museum.
- Where: The Royal BC Museum
- Time: 1:00-3:00pm
- Admission: $17/adults, $11/youth, students and seniors and under 5 is FREE
- What: Live Music, Magic Shows, Balloon Twisting, and a FREE Photobooth! Bring the whole family down for some lunch and fun!
- Where: 1701 Douglas Street
- Time: 11:00am-2:00pm
- Admission: FREE
- What: Bring the children and view Robert’s largest permanent collection of work. No admission fee for children under 18 years old.
- Where: 470 Belleville Street
- Time: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Admission: FREE for children