WHY BE AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
DVBA Associate Members have access to some of the benefits of downtown businesses. Our Associate Member program includes the following:
- Access to DVBA newsletters and member communications including information relating to economic development, maintenance and revitalization, security issues, as well as special events.
- Your business listing on the DVBA website as an Associate Member.
- Opportunity to participate in DVBA cooperative marketing initiatives and promotional activities under the DVBA umbrella.
- Eligibility for DVBA committee membership.
- Invitation to DVBA events, including the DVBA Annual General Meeting in a ‘non-voting’ capacity.
- Access to BIA discounted rates for DVBA events, such as Car Free YYJ
- Associate members shall receive no property improvements, grants, street furniture or fixtures, or Clean Team services from the DVBA.
- Associate members do not receive Board seat privileges and do not qualify to vote at the AGM.
- Associate members can be subject to an additional charge if they choose to participate in any promotional activities.
- Associate Membership applications are reviewed by the DVBA Board and Executive Director. The Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse Associate Membership to any applicant.
- Social media and promotional content does not extend to sales.
DVBA Associate Memberships are being offered to select businesses for an annual fee of $250.00. Join the DVBA today to receive the benefits! Download an application form here. And email it to email@example.com.