Soy Candle Workshop
December 3, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $69
The Starlite Soap Studio Soy Candle workshop includes some fun facts about candle making, a great choice of colours and scents to choose from, and all the helpful hints and hacks required to produce your own beautiful soy wax candles!
You will make your own beautiful candles in three separate batches – each batch giving you a choice of vibrant colours and dozens of great scents! Your two-hour workshop will usually produce 2 travel candles, 2 whisky glass candles and 2 jam-jar candles – all suitable for your own home decor or gifting!
Candle-making is safe and fun! Hundreds of people have enjoyed this two-hour experience, and we know you will too!
- Maximum 8 participants. (COVID safe set-up)
- This is an adult-oriented workshop, not recommended or suitable for children under the age of 16.
- We suggest you arrive about 5 minutes prior to the posted workshop start time.
- The workshop runs for approximately 2 hours.
- The workshop is held within The Good Planet Company located downtown at 764 Fort Street, Victoria, B.C. (between Douglas & Blanchard)
WHAT TO WEAR:
Come as you are! We are using hot wax, but there is a minimal chance of splashes.