Comedy Night at the Mint
March 9 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until June 30, 2022
About this event
NOTE: As per public health orders, patrons 12 years of age and older must show proof of full vaccination with ID.
If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted, no exceptions, and you will not be refunded for tickets purchased.
Masks must also be worn to enter and move around the restaurant.
The funniest way to spend a Wednesday is Phillips Comedy Night at The Mint! Each week Morgan Cranny and Drew Farrance bring the most hilarious comedian’s in the city together for a wonderful evening of food, drink and fun!
Wildly popular and always new, Phillips Comedy Night is a hilarious night out. Come downstairs and enjoy the delicious west coast Himalayan cuisine that the Mint is famous for.
Seating is limited, be sure to book your table early! There are options for 2, 4 or 6 only.
A note from The Mint:
With the “new normal,” many things have changed for us at The Mint. Please be assured that we have taken precautions to keep our patrons + staff safe. We will be following the guidelines set out by the Government of BC.
Help us, help you! To help mitigate the risk of COVID19 there are a few things you can do to help:
- If you are sick or feeling sick, please do not enter the restaurant;
- Please wait patiently for the group ahead of you to be sat before entering;
- Once sat, please do not move tables or chairs;
- If you wish to smoke, please do so up on the sidewalk and away from the stairs;
- If you are part of a bigger group, we ask that we all work as a team to pass down drinks and meals to also minimize reaching over;
- Give us a friendly wave when you need anything;
- Cash is always welcome; if possible, consider paying with tap.
Please be patient with us, we are all learning as we go! By purchasing tickets and entering our establishment, you are agreeing to these rules. If these rules are not followed, we reserve the right to ask you to politely settle your tab and exit the restaurant.
Thank you for your continued patience + patronage through these times!